PILGANGOORA SITE WIDE BULK EARTHWORKS
Pilgangoora Site Wide Bulk Earthworks
Pilbara, Western Australia
The Pilgangoora project site is located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, approximately 120 kilometres south of Port Hedland and 25 kilometres east of the Great Northern Highway.
Pilbara Minerals was a new client for NRW Civil & Mining and this was the first project for NRW’s civil division on a lithium mine.
The scope of work included:
- Process Plant Site Pads
- Storm water cut-off and diversion drain and sedimentation pond
- Permanent mine and construction water
- Camp access road
- Power station pad and contractor’s laydown area
- Mine Operating Centre
- Mine Workshop Complex
- Tailings Management Facility
- Crushed Ore Stockpile select fill
- Miscellaneous works
The first process plant pad was handed over to Pilbara Minerals within 18 days of arriving on site.